Bespoke database systems
Whether you're looking to transfer your offline systems to the web or to get a new idea up and running Stafford Website Company can help. We have many years experience developing bespoke online database systems, our team of experienced developers will listen, plan and then create a system that is exact to your needs.
As a price guide, the sites below cost between £2,000 and £7,500 to develop.
Client management systems
Our online client management systems are bespoke for each client, but commonly feature
- Secure logins
- Manage clients contact details and associated information
- Estimate raising
- Job management
- Invoicing & debtor management
Towing Horse Trailers
Towing Horse Trailers is a online resource all about transporting horses in horse trailers.
The site includes
- A business directory
- ‘Find my nearest’ postcode search using Google maps
- Advertising management tools, including online payment and click counting
- Data searches and calculations
E-weddinglist is an online wedding list – where the couple list the items they would like to receive and their friends and family choose an item, cross it off the list and then purchase it from the shop of their choice.
The site includes
- Bride and groom registration & payment
- Bride & groom login area, includes facility to create and manage a gift list
- Tool for friends and family to reserve gifts
Progressive Sports provides a range of programmes to support Physical Education & Sport in schools and communities, they are also the UK’s No.1 Sports Franchise.
Our main goal for Progressive Sports was to enable them to create new franchise websites at the touch of a button. Each franchise is then able to:
- Add/Edit holiday and evening courses
- Add/Edit shop items
- Manage orders and customers
- Create promotions and discounts
- Download registers and sign-in sheets for courses
- Update their website content
Cuttlestones Auctioneers & Valuers
Cuttlestones Auctioners & Valuers operate busy auction rooms in Staffordshire and the West Midlands.
The site includes
- An auction catalogue management system, integrated with an existing third party auction management software
- Content Management System with auction and valuation date calendars
- Integration with Google Maps API to display location maps using address details
Stafford Town Centre Partnership
Stafford Town Centre Partnership brings together retailers and businesses, with Stafford Borough Council, Staffordshire County Council and Staffordshire Police to raise the awareness of Stafford Town Centre, its shops and businesses, at a local, regional and national level.
The website makes use of our Content Management System to which we added a number of bespoke features to provide the town centre partnership with exactly what they needed.
- Multi-level user access
- Add/Edit content pages and control navigation display
- Manage news and events calendar
- Photo gallery suite - Add/Edit folders and images
- Manage businesses in the directory - ability to set level of membership
- Set and order directory categories
- Searchable business directory integrated with Google Maps
- Events calendar and latest news with home page feeds
- Enjoy card offers
Partnership member login
Members can manage their directory listing with the ability to add job vacancies and enjoy card offers.
abv Training provide specialist training for the licensed trade, hospitality, leisure, events & tourism.
The brief for abv Training's website called for us to liaise with a third party provider to seamlessly combine their existing course management system with a booking and payment facility.
- Add/Edit content pages
- Manage news and "great ideas"
- Create resources which includes downloads and purchases
- Manage admin area user accounts
- Customised twitter feed
- Latest news and "great ideas" home page feeds
Searchable "course finder"
Search by; keyword(s), location, subject area, and date
- Registration and booking facility in conjunction with third party system
- Payment integration with PayPal
Find out more
Call 01785 719520