Selling Products Online
Ecommerce, or selling products online, is our speciality. Penny, our Managing Director graduated with a Masters degree in Ecommerce Management prior to setting up the Stafford Website Company in 2003. These studies in combination with over 10 years of commercial experience have led to a strong understanding of how shoppers behave online.
We have developed our own ecommerce suite as show cased in a number of examples below. It is beautifully simple to use whilst at the same time boasting a wide range of advanced features.
If you are looking for the complete package for your ecommerce venture; site development, marketing and the support of an experienced and friendly team then please read on...
An ecommerce website from Stafford Website Company will...
Our online shopping sites include all of the advanced features you and your customers need for a good shopping experience. In addition, we can customise any of these to suit your needs and develop new features as required.
Enable your customers to
- easily locate what they are looking for
- enjoy well laid out product information
- view multiple pictures and zoom in on detail
- customise their purchase with product options
- checkout their purchases effortlessly
- receive confirmation by email
- create an account for frequent purchases
- shop using mobile devices
Optionally allow your customers to
- add items to a ‘wish list’
- use a discount code
- leave and read product reviews (moderated)
- join a mailing list
Enable you to
- add/remove/edit an unlimited number of categories and products
- take online payments
- receive an email notification of an order
- manage your sales (eg mark as dispatched)
- store & manage your customer details
- generate discount codes
- manage your delivery costs
- do all of this in one easy to use control panel.
Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, OpenCart, Europacart...
We have worked with them all and can provide a template design and support for these third party platforms too.
Marketing your ecommerce website
To successfully sell your products online, customers first need to find you. Our search engine optimisation programs are proven successful and are tailored to suit the needs of our ecommerce clients, for example we will send a list of your products to Google for inclusion in their shopping searches.
Repeat customers can be encouraged through email marketing campaigns and social media.
Our fully managed website hosting services are fast, resilient and designed for 100% connectivity.
Our ‘same day’ support service will ensure that you have the help you need, when you need it.
Find out more
Call 01785 719520